The PBG module for TZ Professional is the most innovative tool in the market
Directly connected to sounder and positioning system, the PBG Module allows TIMEZERO to collect and record in real time depth information transmitted, enabling you to create and update your own bathymetric database with pinpoint accuracy. With a single click, TZ PBG Module will activate to give you breathtaking real-time 2D and 3D images of the seabed. It’s as easy as that.
The solution for the most demanding fishermen
Quick Data Recording
The PBG Module allows creating a good survey in less time. The 3D database updates are available in real time, no need to wait or to refresh the screen. The accuracy has also been improved, the depth points are no longer recorded in a grid but at their real location!
Of course, all PBG data collected with MaxSea v12 can be directly imported into the 3D Static database.
Advanced PBG Filters
TIMEZERO PBG module generates and updates the 3D database in real-time, then it is very important to filter the data that will be added to the database to avoid introducing values that may alter the PBG database.
TIMEZERO offers multiple advanced filters allowing producing a cleanest 3D database:
- Tidal Height correction: to automatically correct the depth offset related to the tidal height
- Quality Filter (Furuno): This filter allows TIMEZERO to automatically reject depth data that is considered invalid by the Furuno sounder
- Depth filter: allow you to define minimum and maximum acceptable values
- Speed Filter: allows the temporary stop of the depth sounder information recording when you exceed a specific speed
- Consistency with Previous Recorded Data : This filter makes a comparison between the current depth value returned by the sounder and the last recorded and correct depth value
- Consistency with 3D Database : This filter compares the depth value sent by the sounder against the depth recorded in the 3D database
- Fixed data rejection : To automatically reject succession of fixed depth values generally due to a sounder problem or signal loss